1. tea cup (of 4) found at Deptford Market, UK; 2. tea cup (of 6) found in our flat when we arrived; 3. coffee cup (from set) inherited by my husband from his grandmother; 4. milk jug found at Deptford Market
Not all, but some components of my sculptures are ready-made items. These ready-made and semi-altered glass pieces will appear in my work in the future.
1. This post was inspired by two other tooth-related posts.
2. These cases were found under a shelf after a coffee mishap.
3. I do not have any baby teeth left.
4. Some people are known to have a third set of teeth.
1. baa (English) 2. bêê (French)
3. beee beee (Spanish) 4. meh meh (Japanese)
1. Handmade squid made by Sarah Albu
2. Vintage postcard of ladies at the sea observing a mini octopus
3. Plastic squid fishing lures from Daiso
4. Japanese Pacific Flying Squid stamps, probably from the 60s
1. Wingedwheel lantern 2. Vintage tin cup 3. Knuckle dusters(found in my flower bed?)
4. Rusted cube of finishing nails
Part of a collection of beer coasters found in a box at my work.
Cat figurines, Betty Jo Designs Brooch
Avon perfume bottle, Pedro
Betty Jo Designs pendant, Toy Owl Clock,
Patchwork Owl, Focus on Art Owl